Monday, March 10, 2008

Essential Questions

For Understanding
• How should I say this word, phrase and/or sentence?
• How does the character feel at this point and how should I convey that emotion?
• What information should be included and/or excluded?
• In what order should this material be arranged?
For Analysis
• What is the overall message I/we wish to convey to the audience?
• How will I/we best convey that message?
For the Interpersonal
• How will this information be understood by others?
• How will I/we capture and maintain the audience’s attention?
• How will I/we present myself/ourselves to be taken seriously by the audience?
• What must I do to be a full cooperating member of the group?
For the Imagination
• What creative elements can I/we include in our production?
• What will we do to encourage the audience to use its imagination?

No comments: